I haven’t blogged about anything for students! I think it’s time you get a blog or two.
1. Know your bible (authority and confidence must be found in the word) (Ephesiains 5:26)
– You will get punched by life and by people for standing up for Christ. The only way you will keep your confidence and direction is by being refilled by the Word!
2. Go somewhere! (Have vision) (Proverbs 16:9)
– Where are you going? What is your plan? Have you ever wrote it out?
3. Walk what you talk (Hypocrisy never wins) Mathew 7:5)
– Do your actions line up with your words?
4. Stop being a jerk (Be humble) (1 Peter 5:5)
– Will you love the unloveable?
5. Stop hanging out with Jerks (You become what you are around) (Proverbs 26:4)
– Are you willing to make the tough choices to let go of those holding you back?