STUDENTS!!!! Here are 5 thoughts to help you grow in your leadership
1. Grab a mop! (Life of servanthood) (Mark 9:35)
– Are you willing to serve somebody?
2. Do whatever it takes! (be willing to pay the price) (Luke 14:28)
– No pain no gain. Are you willing to do what no one else will do to be what no one else will be?
3. Have purpose! (Be intentional, pick your battles) (James 3:17)
– Are you willing to be intentional with your time, freinds, schedule?
– Leaders don’t waste time.
4. Fight with prayer and win with Love (2 Chronicles 7:14)
– people come to Christ because we fight with prayer and win them with love.
5. Trust the results to God (Luke 23:46)
– Leaders have enough maturity to know that God always gets the final verdict and the final say.